Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Big Yes to the Lord (12/22)

Gospel: Luke 1:46-56

And Mary said:  “My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed,  ~ Luke 1:46-48

The gospel reminds me the time when I needed to face a big problem in my life not knowing that it’s a call from God. I was full of fear and so hopeless to overcome the challenge. I got to the point of giving up and running away from it, but God was good as HE taught me to say yes to it with willingness and trust in Him. And it made me realize that it was just His way of call for me.

I felt so blessed and delighted that time, with humble heart and stronger faith in Him, I had sacrificed and did my part believing on His kindness and love that this challenge in my life has an ending. Keeping in my mind that the fulfillment and good life our God had promised to us is just in our hands.

I’m so thankful for I was able to accept and happily answered YES to His call. God will always call you for a reason, and that is to make you a better person. Let’s always humbly response to Him and do it according to His will as He will always bless us and provide us of what He had Promise to the world.



Bro Chris
Unit 2

No comments:

Post a Comment