Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

He is love and he is our life! (12/15)

Gospel: Luke 7:24-30

This is the one about whom it is written:    “‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,    who will prepare your way before you.’. ~ Luke 7:27


In today’s gospel, Jesus praises John for the person that he is and for the responsibility he has. This serves as a beautiful guide for all of us who in a way feels threatened by the presence of those people who are more popular or better than us. In this reading, we are reminded that God has placed us in this world for a purpose and that varies according to our abilities.

We are living in this world to serve Him by means of love. Being a part of the SFC Music Ministry is a way of executing my purpose through service. Sharing a part of my time through praising and singing expresses my gratitude for all the blessings He has provided me everyday. God is love and He is our life.



Sis Rubychiel
Unit 7

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Continue to sing and praise GOD through your service.

    May God bless u more and more !

    - Con

    ReplyDelete