Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Do your best and God will do the rest (12/07)

Gospel: Matthew 11:28-30

Jesus said to the crowds: “Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.” ~ Matthew 11:28-30


Jesus first before anything else. And God said also... Do your best and I will do the rest.

Let’s offer to God all our burdens in life... Everything will be lightened because God never refuses His child. And one sure thing is whatever plans we have in mind, seek God's sign first. Most importantly do your best, exert all your efforts and God will do whatever will be left behind.


Bro Deo
Unit 2

No comments:

Post a Comment