Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

This child is set for the fall and rising of many

Gospel: Luke 2:22-40


When the time came for the purification rites required by the Law of Moses, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord. ~ Luke 2:22



Do you know the joy of a life fully surrendered to God with faith and trust?

Last 2 weeks I received SMS from my sister in the Philippines that my mother is not well she said she will take her to the hospital for check up when they reached to the hospital the doctor said your mother is diabetic and she has high sugar she’s already paralyzed cause of twice heart attacked then she undergo lots of test and gave her lots of medicines, in her 2 weeks in the hospital there’s no any improvement in her health she’s still not well and my sister told me to be strong because we don’t know what will happened next, she feels very tired and uncomfortable its come to the point that her life comes to 50/50 but she’s still surviving for us. We are experiencing sorrow, frustration & hopeless because of my mother illness we don’t even know if there’s any way to cure her health even the doctors don’t know what is happening to her and it comes to the point that I ask GOD why my mother Lord I’m not ready for all of these. I feel so hopeless & frustrated specially I’m her in Dubai and I can’t go home to see her as I am new in my work I truly don’t know what to do. But thanks GOD for all the people he gives to comport & love me. I have nothing to do but to pray and lift up to him all I know that what ever we encountered difficulties in our lives his always there for us.

While I’m reading this verse I realized we truly need to trust and have faith in him what ever we have going through right now nothing is impossible for him. I surrendered to him all what ever we are facing now, I know that he heard and felt what is inside of our hearts and he loves us so much that’s why he give to us his only begotten son to be with us when we fall his always there to catch us & guide us in the right path of our lives . .

Frustration in life can easily make us cynical and hopeless if we do not have our hope placed rightly, the hope which God places in our heart is the desire for the kingdom of heaven and eternal life as our happiness. He gives us a supernatural joy which enables us to bear any sorrow or pain and which neither life nor death can take way.

Like Mama Mary, she was given the blessedness of being the mother of Jesus the Son of God. She knows that her blessedness also would become a sword which pierced her heart as her Son died upon the cross. She received both a crown of joy and a cross of sorrow. But her joy was not diminished by her sorrow because it was fueled by her faith, hope, and trust in God and his promises.

Have faith and Trust GOD always.

"Lord Jesus, you came to restore us to unity with the Father in heaven. Where there is division, bring healing and pardon. May all peoples and families find peace, wholeness, and unity in you, the Prince of Peace and Savior of the world."


Sis Jelly
Unit 6

1 comment:

  1. God has a reason, extend my condolences to your family.

    Take care.

    Tatay Bert

    ReplyDelete