Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Deeper faith (12/21)

Gospel: Luke 1:39-45

When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. In a loud voice she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear! ~ Luke 1:41-42

Indeed, the Holy Spirit is God's gift to us. In the past 7 years working and staying here in Dubai I’ve been through a lot of struggles and personal problems. But having a deeper faith and relationship with God and living with the Lord as the center of my life, I always feel the joy and power of the Holy Spirit on my daily routine as a person, as a brother in the community and as a Christian. For me, everyday God is working for each one of us through the Holy Spirit. God is alive and always there for us no matter what. Be prepared and ready every moment of your life by accepting HIS love and grace...

Bro Manny
Unit 1

No comments:

Post a Comment